To better serve families and to streamline the entry of new students into our District, registration of new students in the District will take place at the Central Registrar's Office located in the Lake Shore High School Building, 959 Beach Road, Angola, New York.
Registration of new students is scheduled by appointment; walk-in requests are not accepted. To schedule an appointment or for more information concerning registration, please contact Registrar Phyllis Paszkiewicz at (716)-926-2217 or email@example.com.
Registration packets can be downloaded and completed prior to your registration appointment. After registration, the parent and student will be scheduled to visit the building where the student will attend in order to complete the enrollment process including teacher assignment or course schedule.
Please bring all required documentation to your appointment with the Registrar.
Documentation Required for Registration of Students New to the District:
· Completed registration packet
· Health form completed by physician (in registration packet)
· Original birth certificate
· Proof of immunizations
· Most current report card
· Any court documentation/guardianship/divorce decree/custody papers, if pertinent
· Most current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special needs students or 504 Accommodation Plan, if pertinent
· Two proofs of residency
Acceptable proofs of residency are:
· A current mortgage statement, deed, or current signed lease agreement
· A current utility bill specific to the new address
· An unaltered NYS driver’s license
· Bank statement
· Signed contract for home purchase
· US Post Office form documenting change of address
Families new to the District should register their child/children as soon as possible to ease transition and allow adequate time for educational services to be arranged (schedule, classroom placement and transportation).
Families enrolled within the District should contact the Registrar with changes in pertinent information such as telephone and cell phone numbers, address, custody, contact, etc.